Saturday 1 June 2013

They actually said yesss!

After a whole year of rejections from every job, internship and opportunity i had applied to I figure I have no chance of getting accepted to the Study China scheme. But... low and behold I have got an acceptance email and its actually happening and on the same day of my last exam for this year! (Although this has now meant that rather than last minute revision I had planned, I have spent the entire morning looking at everything China and nothing Engineering). 


Accepted to Zhejiang University which is just outside Shanghai from the 10th to the 31st of August 2013. I have been bouncing off the walls since finding out as it I was so close to having next to nothing to do all summer and now I have this amazing trip to look forward to.  So now I just have to scrape together every penny I have to get a flight booked before the 3rd. Deadlines for this scheme sure are tight but no doubt it will be worth it, Just wish it would come sooner. 

Already managed to find a whole bunch of people doing the scheme online and even a few at Cardiff Uni too. Definitely useful for sharing cheap flight info and other cost cutting techniques (Much needed).

I doubt there will be much to update you on until closer to the leaving date in a few months so ciao for now! 69 DAYS TO GO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment